My beauty bag is often changing when I find new products I love or an just looking for a change. I am currently trying out a new L’Occitane skin care routine and I am loving it so which might just become one of my essentials!
- Clean & Clear night relaxing face wash although this says for night I actually use this in the morning. I love the smell and the deep clean before applying my make up (I usually wash my face in the shower, when I shower in the AM).
- Smashbox Full Exposure travel palette I reviewed this mini palette here and it has quickly before my go-to for every day. I love the matte shades.
- Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne I am obsessed with all things Jo Malone. This scent is light and lovely to wear every day
- Royal Apothic Balmie Lip Conditioner in Macaroon (not avaliable, similar) I use this every morning as a conditioner before my lip color and before I sleep to keep my lips moisturized.
- Clinique Even Better I bought this a few months ago in an effort to use a foundation were I didn’t need to touch my face. It sounds a bit odd, but I was looking for a foundation to put on with a brush to help my complexion and I really think it has paid off! I love it.
- BareMinerals Mineral Veil I don’t use this everyday, but it is essential if I want my make up to last from morning to evening. I add a little over my foundation to my cheeks, nose and forehead.
- Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer I really like this bronzer because it doesn’t have a lot of shimmer. I like the glow of this and a little goes a long way.
What are your beauty bag essentials?