September f.l.e.w. by. The first weekend of September quickly brought a chill to Minnesota and I thought Summer was a gonner. Much to my pleasant surprise, Summer reappeared right before my eyes with pleasant evenings and even some boating days.
Top Row // The last time I was in Lake Minnetonka for the Summer // The deliscious Raspberry Chip Ice Cream from my date with my nanny baby // The 5k I ran for Apple Day to kick my butt back into shape
We would love for you to link up all month long, reflecting on September! The rules are pretty simple…
- Link up your Through the Lens Post
- Include the Through the Lens Button on your post (or link back)
- Follow your hosts – here & here.
- Stop by a few other blogs and see their photos
- If you share on social media, please #throughthelens & we will re-share!
- Have fun!
Last Month, Ashley of The Nashvillian was the most viewed post!
Thanks for linking up!